Sixth Sunday of Easter
Welcome to the first service in our church building since March 2020.
There are a few things we need to do to ensure everyone is kept safe:
- To enable contact tracing on arrival attendees will be asked for their name, email address or phone number
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the church
- Wearing of face coverings (unless exempt) and Social distancing will be required inside the building
- Please sit only with members of your own bubble in the designated seating areas
- Singing is not currently permitted but humming to hymns is acceptable
- Please remain seated to receive communion, which will be in one kind (bread) only
- There will be a retiring collection. The collection plate will be located near the main door.
44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. 16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. 17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.